Airbrushing Makeup Workshop with Kerry Howell - Evening Workshop
*DEPOSIT - $50 deposit is required (add to cart below), remainder due on course day
· Which airbrushing equipment are best suited to your requirements
· How use & maintain airbrushing equipment
· How to prepare the face for airbrushing foundation
· Choosing and mixing airbrushing foundations
· Creating a perfect flawless natural foundation base
· How to cover skin imperfections, scars, tattoos etc
· How to market yourself as an airbrushing makeup artist
· Two evening workshop - 6.30pm-8.30pm - $440.00
Group Workshop (2 or more students, max 6)
· Two evening workshop - 6.30pm-8.30pm - $320.00
The Workshop will be held in Kerry's signature makeup studio in Hunters Hill. We also offer an on-line option.
Workshop product requirements
Please bring your makeup kit. Kerry will also have available makeup & airbrushing equipment to use if needed.
Certificate of Completion
You will receive a certificate of completion & Kerry will supply students with her own makeup manual.
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 required to secure your booking (though transferrable)
- Private one-on-one makeup workshops can are based on individual requirements. Time/topics can be discussed with Kerry prior to commencement & booked accordingly
Either purchase below on the website or email email@example.com for enquiries.